Bar Mitzvah day at the Western Wall
Walking through Hezekiah's water tunnel at the City of David
Swimming in David's canyon at Ein Gedi
Masada- symbol of the struggle of the Jewish people
Safed's Abuhov synagogue- center of Kabbala
Memories you and your children will cherish for a lifetime
Give your family an unforgettable experience that will fill them with pride, strengthen their Jewish identity, and lay down memories all will cherish for a lifetime. As we travel around Israel we not only have a lot of fun, but we also delve into Jewish history and bring alive the stories of our people – from biblical times to present - in the very places they unfolded.
Here are a few “musts”
· Celebrate a Bar/Bat Mitzvah at the Western Wall and explore the archeology of the site.
· Visit a restored ancient Jewish village and learn about everyday life in Bible times
· Safed’s ancient synagogues: What is the secret that inspired the writing of Lecha Dodi here?
· Judean Hills biblical farm: What fruits did our grow and bring to the Temple?
· Golan: Overlook Syria from a hill-top bunker as we discuss Israel’s recent history
· Elah Valley: We’ll open the Bible and reconstruct the battle between David & Goliath
· Tel Aviv’s Independence Hall: Hear Ben Gurion declaring Israel’s independence
· Experience Jerusalem Shabbat preparations, visit a challah bakery & open-air market
Fun & adventure for all ages
· From snowcapped Mt. Hermon to the Red Sea coral reefs- lots of activities for all ages:
· Hike and swim in beautiful canyons and waterfalls in the Galilee
· Enjoy a family cook-out in one of Israel’s beautiful national parks
· Spend a morning digging at a major archeological site
· Make an off-road jeep or ATV safari in the Makhtesh Ramon crater
· Bedouin experience replete with camel trek
· Snorkel or scuba dive the colorful coral reefs of the Red Sea
· Click on Adventure & Fun for more ideas.
Read some of the heart warming comments we’ve received. Here is an example:
“Dear Zack, We wanted to tell you again what a wonderful time we had. In our lives we will never take another trip as perfect and meaningful as this one. To see the children lay down memories which they will carry for a lifetime was priceless.” (Dr. A. Noorily, Dallas, Texas)
“Eretz Yisrael”- a 12 day Jewish Experience: See and do all of this!
DAY 1- Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv: Independence Hall, Haganah House, Carmel market, Nahalat Binyamin outdoor crafts, Diaspora Museum, Ayalon secret munitions factory, overnight Tel Aviv. DAY 2- Mediterranean coast: Caesaria, Mt. Carmel, Haifa, Old Akko, Rosh Hanikra grottos & swimming, overnight Galilee. DAY 3- Safed old synagogues, artist quarter, Jordan River rafting, Banias (source of Jordan), Nimrod crusader castle, Menara Cliff cable car and cliff rappelling, overnight Galilee. DAY 4- Golan Heights, tanks & bunkers, Bental Volcano Lookout, Katzrin Talmudic village, Golan Wine Cellars, Gamla excavations, Hamat Gader Roman Baths (swimming). DAY 5- Jordan Valley, Roman Beth Shean excavations, ancient Beit Alpha synagogue, Sachne springs/water park, Kangaroo farm, overnight Jerusalem. DAY 6- Old Jerusalem, Jewish Quarter, Western Wall, oriental markets, Walk on Walls, King David’s fortress, walk Hezekiah’s water tunnel, overnight Jerusalem. DAY 7- Shabbat, day at leisure. DAY 8- New Jerusalem: Yad Vashem holocaust museum, Mahane Yehuda open-air market, Mea Shearim, Chagall Windows, Biblical Zoo, Israel Museum, Sataf biblical farm, Time Elevator kid’s theater, overnight Jerusalem. . DAY 9- Hills of Judea: Dig-for-a-Day at Beit Guvrin, Bell Caves, Avshalom caverns, Elah Valley (David & Goliath), Latrun Fort and Tank museum, Mini-Israel. Overnight Jerusalem. DAY 10- Central Negev highlands, Kibbutz Sde Boker (Ben Gurion), hike Avdat national park, Machtesh Ramon crater, Camel ride, overnight Eilat. DAY 11- Red Sea Coral World marine observatory, coral reef snorkeling, Red Sea lunch cruise, Sunset jeep safari, overnight Eilat. DAY 12- Return north via Timna (King Solomon Pillars), Yodfata biblical Safari Park, Mt. Sodom salt pillars, Old Beersheba
Get to know local Israelies
Jewish people have made aliyah from over 100 countries, making for a very tapestry. They are also very friendly, hospitable, and love to share their stories and experiences. We’ll meet them – young and old- in everyday situations as we visit and travel.
We handle all the details
Whether you’re planning a family visit, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, or other simcha, we can help you with the planning and details for a truly memorable experience: We offer full one-stop service: Sightseeing, transport, accommodation, special visits and activities.
Get started planning today!
Please fill out our Tour Inquiry Form. Let us know a little about what you had in mind and we’ll get back to you with more information.
“Inside Israel Today” Newsletter
Would you like to know about new discoveries and interesting things going on in Israel today?
Sign up for Zack Shavin’s FREE newsletter.